Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Following are factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
- Look for a full time agent- one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available on nights and weekends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.