Why Do You Want To Buy Property?
Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made carefully. Having a clear sense of your reason for buying will help you choose the right property.
Here Are Some Tips To Prepare To Buy Your Property:
- Build your green file. This file should contain:
- Financial Statements
- Bank Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Auto Loans
- Recent Pay Stubs
- Tax Returns for the last two years
- Copies of leases for investment properties
- 401k statements, life insurance, bonds, stocks, and mutual account information
- Check your credit rating. Your credit score will have a huge impact on what type of property you can buy, and at what price. It is first recommended to check your rating with an experienced lending institution so that we can determine what you can afford. We will be happy to recommend experienced, knowledgeable lenders in the ranch, residential, construction and investment real estate fields.
- Be careful with your finances. Now is not a good time to make sudden career changes or large purchases. You want to approach your property purchase from a position of financial stability.